Saturday 6 April 2013

Hello April

I have started both March and April in the UK. I'm back home in Ireland now, but spent the first few days of the month in Cheltenham, with a brief stop-over in Birmingham on the way home. All in all, I am happy to be home. Spring seems to finally be springing, and at very least I hope to start reducing my heating bills! Washing is now drying in a day, as I can actually leave the windows open without the cold freezing my fingers.


I am still feeling a bit disconnected from all my recent adventures, but slowly settling back into my routine. I'm doing a bit of knitting this week, and, once I have caught up on my commissions, I'll get back to my patchwork projects. In general, I have decided to slow down my knitting productions in favour of sewing for the moment. I really want to free up more time to teach myself new quilting skills. I also really want to sew myself some more dresses. I just purchased a few beautiful Anna Maria Horner fabrics from Pink Castle Fabrics fabulous sale for just that purpose.


The sun is shining right now, so I'm off for a walk. I'll try to catch up with my flickr photos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment