Wednesday 26 September 2012

Today is my birthday...

...and, as a convenient result, I have a new camera :) Thank you parents! Which means I can begin photographing the backlog of things that I have been making these last few weeks. I'm slowly getting to grips with the new camera. It's a wee bit more complicated than the old one, but I think we will be fine.

I have updated my etsy store just now with a few pairs of Blythe Long Johns. I intend to make them available to custom order in different stripe combinations soon too, I just need to round up and photograph all my suitable yarn colours. For now, the finished Long Johns can be found here. I really hope people will like them, because I am rather proud of them, and I love to make them. I only wish I had a Jane sized pair for myself, as it is getting chilly here.


2 comments:

  1. First, happy birthday! Second, I am over the moon about the wee long johns...they are just about the prettiest things I have seen all week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, on both counts :) I've been waiting to release the long johns for weeks now, very glad they are going down well!

      Delete