Sunday 7 July 2013

Goodbye Granny C


Not many words today. My Granny passed away yesterday. She is the one without a hat in this photo. It was taken back in 2006, but is the only one I have on  my computer. This is the last time both my grannies were together. My other gran still lives in Manchester. Granny C was 98 and died peacefully at the nursing home where she has been living for the last few years.  She will be missed.

I went for a riverside walk after breakfast and saw wild baby ducks for the first time. Dan and I watched a colleague of his compete in the Tri-Athlone triathlon. And I finished this spool pillow front. I'll be hand-quilting it at the Fat Quarterly Retreat.

I'm mostly working on hand-quilting my Swoon quilt this week. I'll catch up with writing about that shortly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment