Tuesday 5 June 2012

Tuesday

Hello Tuesday! I hope that everyone enjoyed the long weekend. I hear rumours that those in the UK are still enjoying an extra long one. But its business as usual here. I spent most of my weekend knitting for the dolly girls. Blythecon is on my mind and I need to get my supplies in order and make some more yarn orders soon. I'm really enjoying working with kid mohair and silk blends at the moment. Debbie Bliss Angel is my favourite, though I still love Rowan Kidsilk.

These two sweaters are available in the shop now. The Snow White is Angel and the Smoke is Kidsilk. Very subtly different but both lovely.


I've also been having fun knitting up Sherri Harrington's Poofy Panty Onesie pattern in a few favourite colours. I love this pattern so much! I hope to finish of this batch sometime this week. There will be a couple of wispy lacy dresses in there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment